Why Choose Cornerstone?
Certifications & Partnerships
With over 45 employees, more than 100 industry certifications, and a broad range of practical experience, Cornerstone offers what we believe to be the most complete line of technology services in the region.
What We Do
If it's technology, we probably do it...Click here to see a list of many of the services we provide. If you don't see what you're looking for, please ask. We look forward to sharing what we do with you.
We aim to develop productivity and innovation
- Network Design and Implementation Our Engineers have the philosophy that our solutions are not only a reflection on Cornerstone but on their own reputations; therefore, they go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with any solution we design and deploy for your business.
- Network SecurityAs networks have grown, security requirements have also increased. The complexity can be daunting in today’s multi-network environments.
- Software and Application DevelopmentCornerstone has expertise in the full life cycle of a software development project starting at scope definition to the final step of implementation and support.
- Telephone SystemsEvery business needs a solid phone system and Cornerstone offers many choices to meet your needs, budget, and often with lower monthly bills. We also provide support for many legacy systems.
- Fiber and Data CablingA solid network requires a strong backbone. Our data and fiber optic cabling team is one of the strongest and most experienced in the region.
- Surveillance Cameras and Access ControlSurveillance systems and access control are used in almost every workplace, school, and public facility. Cornerstone offers a number of systems to meet each unique need.
- Government Contracts and RegistrationsIn addition to being on the GSA Contract, we have a number of other local, state, and national contracts and licenses to make working with us easy for you.
Managed ServicesJust a few benefits of managed services include minimized downtime, cost-effective enterprise level support, and uptime monitoring reports to provide an accurate picture of your network.
- Leadership TeamCornerstone is led by Owner/CEO, Philip Tillman.
“As a small business, we find it most cost-effective to outsource our IT needs. Cornerstone’s annual service contract allows us to budget for those needs, and we feel safer knowing that a…
“Our primary goals in this project were to help protect our data from unforeseen disasters; recover data quickly to maximize business uptime; and create archival storage in a remote location. Those are…
“We enjoy working with Cornerstone because they know us. Cornerstone knows we are held accountable by our membership, therefore, they design the most complete, comprehensive solutions for our membership’s needs. And they…
“I appreciate our relationship with the Cornerstone staff. I rely on their skill sets to ensure that our officers and staff have the tools they need to be productive every day. Having…